Turn Signal Switch

To: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn Signal Switch
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:05:37 -0500
Hi all,
        Lambert and I are trying to get his Midget ready for inspection.
After buying new horns for the car, we were about to take the car to
his brother for the final approval when we remembered that we had to
put the plastic pieces back on the steering column.   While doing this
we then noticed that the turn signal switch does not work properly.
Not only does it not stay in place to make the turn signal work but the
lights themselves do not flash.  They blink when we put the flashers on
but not the turn signals themselves.  Is there any suggestions on how
to make the turn signals blink or should we just buy a new turn signal
switch and be done with it?  Lambert says he can deal with the bad
switch and just holding it up for the right hand turn but we need the
lights to blink.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Kristi and Lambert
'74 RWA Midget "Mini Lee" (hers)