Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net> information
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:54:15 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sorry Buster, ya'all seem ta be in the minority here. Most of us that
owned Vega's had a good experience. well, except you ;-) It was all
oil pressure related.

I know there were folks that had a bad time with them, but if I had
to bet, it would be all those with auto trannies. And you know what
they say about trannies ;-)

Larry

--

Larry Macy