Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: KrkLH@cs.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:39:35 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2005 3:07:23 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
KrkLH@cs.com writes:

I have  had two Vettes over the years.  One was the 1984 that was scheduled
be introduced in 1993 but never made it.  They had to skip a year  because
the
they found more issues so they were not able to release the  Vette for model
year '93.  I read somewhere that they made 4 of them  and scrapped 3 keeping
the
other one for the Corvette Museum in Kansas.

You mean '83, right?  not '93?  and by the way, two summers  ago that lone
'83 Corvette was still in a Corvette Museum in  Kentucky....;=)

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!