SOS

To: "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:10:34 -0600
I want to thank all who helped with my Bugeye at SOS with special thanks to
Flounder and Kris Larsen.

I've spent a good amount of time at Flounder's shop getting the Bugeye ready
for SOS and witnessed how much work Flounder put into pulling this off.  It
was much more than you might think.

Flounder's wife, Nancy, also deserves many kudos for keeping the animals fed.

Also, thanks to Flounder's brother, Don Thompson, for bringing out his racing
go-carts for us to play with.  That was great fun.

Finally, it was good to see some folks again and to meet some new ones.  What
a great bunch of people on these lists!

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget (Mickey -- soon to be Willy and David's BABE car)
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."