Re: [midgetsprite] RE: BE Iris Blue Color

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] RE: BE Iris Blue Color
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:30:09 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/27/2005 7:38:22 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
benwillis@anderson5.net writes:

So the  question still remains. Old English White/Red interior OR Iris
Blue/(Blue  or Black Interior).

I'd go with the blue interior.  I have a white TR4 that I plan  to put a blue
with white piping interior into, and add some wide blue racing
stripes....But that's just what I'd like to do today, could change  tomorrow.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!