Re: packing up for Katrina ville, no lbc

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: packing up for Katrina ville, no lbc
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:19:48 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
oh larry, I agree, to a point.  And have said that to my wife numerous
times. . I think right now she is a little emotional, think along the lines
of Jerry Lewis when he is at the end of the telethon...

And i told her she has 1000 miles to sleep in the truck :)
but.

a playschool house with no people?
a urine stained soft toy?
slippers with holes in them?

but as you said, if we have the room, we will take anything, and let whom
ever toss it, if it is what they wish to do.