so, I'm freaked out...

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: so, I'm freaked out...
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:05:49 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
So, I make the drive into Fond du Lac from the Dream Farm. I needed to pick
up a printer cartridge for one of my (too) many printers.

I stop at Staples, and head over near the cartridges.

Something by the photo printer display catches my eye.

I look, and see what appears to be a white Bugeye on a photo print.

I look closer, and say "WTF???"

The picture is Ron "Grasshopper" Soave in his refrigerator  white #25
Bugeye, being followed by an Elva Courier, at what appears to be Road
America.

I call the sales dude over, and it turns out, he and his friend were at Road
America and took a bunch of shots, and they were using the shot as a demo
file.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>