Re: so, I'm freaked out...

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: so, I'm freaked out...
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:43:07 -0600
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Probably not near as freaked out as my mother.  She was visiting my
brother in Chicago for a few days (she lives in Florida) and was reading
through the magazine that comes with the Chicago Tribune.  On the back
cover was an ad placed by the Wisconsin tourist bureau.  It had some
shots of a middle-aged couple enjoying various bits of Wisconsin,
including a trip to Road America.  One of the more prominent pictures was
me in my Midget chasing a couple of other cars through a turn.  The
picture was taken at the BRIC earlier that year (my one trip to Road
America so far).  She sent me the magazine for my collection...