Re: 'Nother couple interior questions

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 'Nother couple interior questions
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 21:50:08 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
On Dec 31, 2005, at 5:40 PM, Dan Gillitzer wrote:

> Also, in regards to the carpet, have a hairbrained notion that I
> might try to
> use the snaps that originally held the rubber matting to the floor.
> Some areas
> I'd need to glue down of course. Has anyone ever tried putting the
> snaps into
> a carpet?

Dan,

The snaps work fine with the carpet as long as it is not to thick.
Use care in bending the "fingers" that hold the two half's together.
We have padding under our carpet which makes it a tad harder for the
snaps to hold.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor, in boxes)