Re: Cap'n Bob and driving distances

To: "Wm.Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cap'n Bob and driving distances
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:45:06 GMT jB5NjMr1024852
"real men"....hah!

I used to drive regularly out to Penn State
from Stamford way back when. Trips up to
Limerock, Bridgehampton, Watkins Glen, etc. .....great fun. But, BTDT.

Today, long range "cruise" is a booooring PITA....unless I'm getting good bucks
and great time off flying "International".

Then I'd want an informal freight operation,
great catering, and private/entry-egress from the freight side of the
airport....and all my paperwork computer-generated.....

....."and I shall want a Canoli at least three times a week" (courtesy -
Neuman:).

Cap'n Bob
Basic Kawazu