RE: shop lights

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: RE: shop lights
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:10:09 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I put in four 8' double tube "high output" fluorescent lights in my garage.
They put out plenty of light and don't flicker, they hum a bit though. My dad
who was an electrician, recommended them because they work in cold weather. Now
that the garage is insulated and heated it's not as important, but when I go
out to do a quick job and the heat is off it's nice to have bright lights.

From "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz at hky.com>