Anyone have a Mk2 choke cable......

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone have a Mk2 choke cable......
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 04:28:27 -0600
in their back pocket???
First THANKS everyone for the interior advice!
Thought I'd try once again, at the chance of sounding like a broken record
(yes I know what a broken record sounds like, and an out of alignment 8 track
too!), in seeing if anyone might by chance have a Mk2 choke cable. MAIN
difference from the Bugeye is it is for a 1/2" hole in the dash, but should
still have the older style "C" faced knob. Is longer than a bugeye cable too,
right around 35 inches or so. The "disc" that goes on the face of the dash
(right under the knob) should be right around 13/16"ths. man this is hard to
find. The usual suspects just seem to sell a bugeye cable and I guess want you
to use a couple washers so it fits the hole.......
Dan