Re: 1275 vs 1500 in a RB Midget

To: "Mark Hineline" <hineline@ocotillofield.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 vs 1500 in a RB Midget
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 07:41:10 -0800
Hi Mark,

I'm pretty sure the reason for the 1500 being used instead of the 1275 was
the 1500 had already been certified by the EPA for the then US smog
requirements.  Cleaning up the 1275 emissions any more than they already had
was going to be more costly than they cared to get involved with.

Might be wrong on this, but pretty sure that was the reason.

Paul A