Re: 1275 vs 1500 in a RB Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 vs 1500 in a RB Midget
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 9:07:03 -0500
My first LBC was a '76 MGB in '78.  Everyone was saying "I bet you wish you had
a chrome bumpered MG!", but truth be told, I loved that car.  My only planned
mod was to lower the suspension.  ( The car did get lowered, but it came back
up when the tree was lifted off. )  Even then, a lot of the chrome cars were
sagging.  I guess a lot of them were year round drivers and the salt got to
them.

Robert D.
Ottawa, CANADA

> From: Mark Hineline <hineline@ocotillofield.net>
>
> Guy, and all,
>
> I can understand why a Sprite owner would dismiss RB Midgets. But from
> the MG side of things, RB Midgets account for something like 2/5 of
> production, and more than a third of the Midgets still on the road (or
> available for sale).
. . .