Re: Air Compressor Regulator-NO LBC

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air Compressor Regulator-NO LBC
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:25:23 -0600
i got this POS regulator from home depot a few weeks back cuz my
partner broke mine.  it was like a CNH or husky.  it sucks, the
regulator is not accurate at all and i broke at least one of my crappy
tools.

i have a yellow one i got from farm n fleet, its ok, but it seems to
restrict the flow too much and it has a 1/2" opening.  very
frustrating.

--
http://beatracing.com