Re: 1275 vs 1500 in a RB Midget

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: 1275 vs 1500 in a RB Midget
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:49:20 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bud Osbourne wrote:

>  It is my hope that, if he
>appreciates the amount of work it takes to restore one, and keep it up and
>running, he's more likely to treat it with the respect it deserves.

Both my kids have been beating the crap out of my LBCs since they were
old enough to drive.
Both had their own when they turned 16.
My son had a 63 Mini which he beat to death. He now has another Mini he
just finished restoring and guess what?
He beats it to death!
My daughter still has her Austin A40 but it doesn't get used much, she
prefers my Sprite cause it's alot faster.
Both kids seem to have turned out exactly like their old man ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ