Re: 1275 vs. 1500 in a RB Midget

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: 1275 vs. 1500 in a RB Midget
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:49:40 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bud Osbourne wrote:

>listing the top ten most
>dangerous cars, based solely on accident fatalities vs. total number of cars
>registered.  Sitting on top of the list were MG, Triumph, and A-H.

Today the top 10 are Honda civic, Dodge neon, Mitsbitchi eclipse and
some other kid racers.
I know exactly what you are saying. I have seen (as have both kids)
local kids obits. Kids we played ball with, kids my kids hung out with.
Modern little plastic cars just don't hold up to an american sport ute
with a steel bumper. Crumple zones are sales gimicks, when a jeep flips
over and lands on the roof of your jap car, you're gonna die.
When a school bus hits your suzuki samari, your dead. And the boy who's
girlfriend died in that bus crash is still not right 10 years later. He
has never dated since either. He wasn't with her when she ran the stop
sign 1 miles from her home on the way to school. She knew it was there.
Nobody will ever know why.
And it was 1 day before the senior prom. The boyfriend sat at that
corner and cried for 3 days.
I have driven with my kids, I am confident I tought them well.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ