Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: JustBrits_com <justbrits@comcast.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:51:13 -0800
> "Want quality power tool?  How about Milwaukee?"
When I was shopping for a metal chop saw a while back, I noticed that
Milwaukee and Harbor freight both offered the same Taiwanese saw.  They were
identical except for the price and the color, and I wasn't about to pay
double just for ugly red and a Milwaukee decal. I will add however, that
it's gotten a lot of use, and it's turned out to be a very good
tool...Harbor Freight or not.
BZ