RE: My Dad

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: My Dad
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:06:43 -0600
Must be something in the air...

My 88 yr old Dad, a familiar presence to many Thickos at the races, was in
the hospital with chest pains, a racing pulse, and a 212 over something
blood pressure last night.

They sent him home, finding nothing.

He'd been having a tingling in his chest for a day or two.

I'm worried about him. Your Dad too Frank... and anyone else with loved ones
experiencing difficulties.

I went on for a Cat scan last week for my 20+ year battle with chronic sinus
infections. Looks like I'm going to have surgery in early Feb. Nancy's
planning on a 50th B'day party for me Fri. the 27th of Jan., so, I wanted to
wait until after that.

Those of you that might be interested in coming to central WI at the Dream
Farm in Jan. (hah) for my 50th, let me know, so I can be sure you get an
invitation. The more the merrier.

Stay well people.

WST