Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:30:07 -0800 filter09.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
Welcome to the Old Farts' Club.  Hope you find your LBC soon.  I confess to
being addicted to some of the gardening shows on Saturday mornings, mainly
because before I retired I never had the time or energy to putter around in
a garden.

I drive an '89 Cherokee with around 200,000 miles on him, and will
eventually have a brand new one, one piece at a time.  My computer is old &
slow, just like me, but it does what I need it to, which is keep in touch
with distant friends & family.

My guitar is a 1965 Giannini, which puts out a better tone than almost any
of the new ones.  I plunk on it whenever my arthritic fingers are working
properly.

My favorite lawn mower is a 1998 Appaloosa.  My neighbors refer to her as a
self-propelled, automatic, riding lawn mower & fertilizer spreader.  We both
have very healthy lawns.

Kate
'72 RWA MG Midget (Obligatory LBC content)