Frank's Ford

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Frank's Ford
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:26:53 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
    On one of my recent "every 3rd week in California" trips (where I got to
have a great dinner with Buster at a 1953 vintage McDonald's, I owe you dinner
next week Buster), I got a Ford 500 with a few hundred miles on it for a
rental.  It was loaded, leather, all options.  I called Frank to give him a
review on the car, pulled into a parking lot, and was gonna put in my phone
earpiece.  Struggling to hit the light switch, I popped the trunk by mistake.
I screamed "S#!T!!!" into the phone.  Frank goes "what'd you do, hit the trunk
button by mistake?".  He even fixes the American cars by phone.

Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:   My Ford Camry ...has too many
bells and whistles.

Ron Soave

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
 G. W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Yahoo! Photos