Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 23:04:04 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ron Soave wrote:

>Dude, you are being WAY too kind to the Ford.  Plus the Camry is made in
>America.
>   But made in America out of jap parts doesn't count.

My Ford Camry is made in america out of american made parts sourced from
china.
But the stickers on all the parts were put on here in the good ole US of
A (printed in china)
So it was stuck together here. It's still as ugly as a camry, just as
slow, as much or more plastic,
as boring and has too many bells and whistles.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ