Re: 1275 vs. 1500 in a RB Midget

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 vs. 1500 in a RB Midget
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:08:50 -0500
His daughter is really not as old as he his.  She is "1 year younger"
as he keeps telling me.  As long as I stay 1 year younger I am okay
with that.  I was always jealous of my sister for being able to learn
how to drive in the midget while I learned in our mini van.  As to the
Midgets, I was taught by the best driver that I have ever known.  I
have learned from the mistakes I made and probably will make with my
driving.  I just hope that someday I will be the person telling my kids
to "go get this tool and that one too"  like I was there with my dad.
I probably won't teach my kids driving in the Midgets but they will
definitely learn about them and maybe just maybe I will teach them to
drive them as well.  And Dad what flavor of ice cream do you want????

Kristi and Lambert
'74 RWA Midget "Mini Lee" (hers)
'77 Midget (his)