Winter Activiies near Tucson, AZ? (NO LBC)

To: conan <conan@intrex.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winter Activiies near Tucson, AZ? (NO LBC)
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 00:48:30 -0700
Conan,

There are 3 different museums which don't get visited as much as
might be:

Arizona State Museum on the campus of the University
(Archaeology and tribal life)
Pioneer Museum, just off the same campus.

Together they would take up a morning or afternoon.

Pima Air Museum, just south of Davis-Monthan Air Base, one of
the premier museums of flight in the country, just loaded with
planes, particularly military.

I realize the last has nothing to do with Indians and
Archaeology, but few of us old duffers are not fascinated with
flight as well!

And if his timing is right, to quote the Convention and Visitors
  Bureau, (http://www.visittucson.org/)

"Enjoy our world-famous annual Tucson Gem & Mineral Show January
27 - February 12, 2006.

Get your kicks at the annual Tucson Rodeo and Parade February
18-26."
The parade is the longest non-motorized parade in the country.

There are few non-visited Indian sites that are at all easy to
access.

Regards, Bill

PS Don't forget Kitt Peak!