RE: Winter Activiies near Tucson, AZ? (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Winter Activiies near Tucson, AZ? (NO LBC)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:01:49 -0500
  Thanks for the suggestions guys!
  I will forward this stuff to Dad. (...then -call- him so he'll go check his
email. ;-) )

  He won't be there in time for the little car show (not sure if he'd care or
not) but should be able to catch the tail of the gem & mineral show (may be
interested).
  Yes he's definitely interested in old airplanes though.  (I bought him a ride
in the EAA's B-17 back in '96.  He said his turn at the controls was the
longest 10 minutes of his life.  I told him it was the shortest of mine! :-) )
  Those Indian and Pioneer museums will likely be of considerable interest to
him.
  Thanks again!
    Ed in NC