Re: SUVs, plus a Spridget question

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: SUVs, plus a Spridget question
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 06:50:52 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Bud,

Most of the yards with spridgets that have useable rear quarters are
going to want to sell the whole shell, I think.

Aren't arches still available as patch panels? There isn't a lot of
compound curve to the rear quarters, IIRC, and you could probably
fabricate what you need with a little cutting, bending, and hammer and
dolly work. Certainly the area forward of and above the wheel arch can
be done this way; behind the arch might be a little more difficult.

Mark