Hard way to message KGB

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard way to message KGB
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 21:25:29 -0700
Another message rejected, so here I go
via the auto-x group. Kate - you need
to talk to those folks at your server.

KGB wrote:
So when are you coming for a visit?  I still have a new meatloaf recipe that
I've been saving for you.

Kate

So I replied:
Oh boy wouldn't I love it.

Happy New Jeer.

Jim has moved to the Redding area with Bonnie.
His kids will follow. The house is slow selling
in Dixon and they're hoping hoping hoping.
Meanwhile 2 payments blues.

He has all the spridgets now plus a rough mini.
He is never happy unless making plans for some project.

I have signed up to do senior peer counseling
and I've been delivering meals on wheels.
Gotta keep busy.

My MG sits in my shop awaiting my willingness
to troubleshoot a fueling problem. My mini runs
gr8 and makes folks smile.

Too bad about the distance - I'll be delivering
singing valentines next month and you're just too far.

David McCartney