Re: beating cars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: beating cars
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:13:48 -0500 reply-type=original
Me too David.  I rent cars fairly often and always try to rent something I
like and treat the rentals as I do my own cars.

BTW, I wasn't pointing fingers at anybody, just asking the question in
general.  I've seen many cases of rental car abuse and always wondered why
some people had that attitude.

Rick