Sunday Homo Club Meeting

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Sunday Homo Club Meeting
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:02:30 -0600
So, Aussie Thicko Mike Gigante will make his second visit to the
International Headquarters of Team Thicko at the Dream Farm, in beautiful
Eldorado, WI tomorrow.

He'll join Larry Daniels in our effort to save "Bob" (beast of bondo).
Larry's bugeye. Since coming back from the media blasters. more of its sins
have revealed, and we'll be beating it into repentance with hammer & dolly.

Then, we'll enjoy a rare occurrence. Bears football in January (while living
in the heart of Packerland) , followed by an evening of animal sacrifice.

We'll probably fire up the Yahoo messenger FlounderVision cam. so, tune in.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>

image001.jpg]