Re: Babe Rally 2006 Route Revision

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Babe Rally 2006 Route Revision
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:09:11 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have done it many times dragging foot pegs on a motorcycle and
it is truly one of the great ones. I've only done it once in a car - Fiat
850 Coupe - back in 1970.  You can do it faster and its more fun on
a motorcycle!!

Might wanna work *REAL HARD* on Mickey's brakes for the ride
down the gap....     ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - Lame Midget in Dodge City