RE: Split-personality Midget

To: Mark Hineline <hineline@ocotillofield.net>, "'Spridgets' List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Split-personality Midget
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:12:40 -0500
Probably an opportunity for enhancement :-)  My very first car was a
Fiat 850 that had been hit on one side.  The only rust free fender I
could find was from a previous year.  If you didn't know the cars well
you'd never be able to tell but there were some minor differences in the
lights and where they were placed.  You have to use what's available :-)

How about some LBC content.  I finished building my paint tent last
night and will be spraying primer on my 79 this afternoon.

Ron Madurski
Lockheed Martin Technology Services
Systems Engineering Manager
304 333 5575