Re: Split-personality Midget

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Split-personality Midget
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:05:36 -0600 {sentby:smtp 192.190.246.2 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
> > Years ago, in Maine, I saw a Midget with a square arch on one side and a
round arch on the other.
> > Has anyone else on the list seen this car?

Mark,
I have seen a black car that matches this description at the 2003 Sprite
Spree in PA. I believe the owner's name was Larry something (there were a
lot of Larrys there). I thought he had trailered it in from somewhere out
west, but I do not remember anymore. The owner had cooked up some tale about
it coming from the factory that way, but I didn't believe a word of it, I
think he did it as a joke.
David Lieb