Re: Grd 5 v. 8 - good article

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> information
Subject: Re: Grd 5 v. 8 - good article
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:50:44 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Good article. As stated before, Grade 8's are great, but 5's are live.

Talk about some serious overkill.  After reading that, ARP folks are
making a serious killing, at our expense on ARP head studs.

For our cars, 2's should be fine.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.