Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> information
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:08:17 -0500
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
For a 4 day weekend registration, that's cheap. Especially since we
do not have a NASMA (North American Sprite and Midget Association)
like the MG's and big Healey's do. The national orgs always foot part
of the bill. we are doing this on an email list.

We have always been classified as second class, let's prove we are
first class.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.