Re: PDLJMPR - nostalgia, non-specific LBC content

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR - nostalgia, non-specific LBC content
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:29:47 -0600 reply-type=original
While I wasn't here in those days have been in active/lurk mode since 2000.
Someone, or  I can pull that site down and archive it.  If it is a free
site, it would be a shame if it was "deleted" by the host for what ever
reason. I've used that site many many times myself.  I'm going to page suck
it (sounds kinky) and archive it for future in case it "goes away" for what
ever reason, then we can resurect it on another hosting site if need be.

charlie shelden
okc,ok