Re: PDLJMPR - nostalgia, non-specific LBC content

To: Charlie Shelden <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR - nostalgia, non-specific LBC content
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:17:09 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I too missed the Thursday night chats on PDLJMPR, but it was one of the
first web-sites I came across in 1999. Found my basket-case Bugeye in
the classified ads there, finally joining the ranks of Spridget owners
in Feb. 2000. Enjoyed many of the articles and pictures on the site,
used many of them for inspiration in re-building my Bugeye. The site was
my first exposure to many names I found on the spridgets-list afterwards.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA
60 Bugeye daily driver