Re: Now THIS should work

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Now THIS should work
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:33:24 -0600
At 01:18 PM 2/8/2006, Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

>It probably will, but all things being equal,
>it shouldn't be required at 40F (I know you're kiddin', Pete...so no
>intent to rain on your parade at all).
>
>But I've been giving this some thought 'cause I like solving problems.

<blah,blah,blah>

================
Bobbobbob....... Frank's been working on this problem for 4 years.
Last time I went to help, the sun came out. It was 41. Ran great.

tell ya what.... drive down there today, in whateveritis that you'll
leave town in, and fix it.

Frank would love you

  I'd send you a present.

WST would suspend the bumper sticker he's been working on for you..... maybe.

But I WILL Guarantee that Frank has vocalized the name of the
product, many, many times, which after all was the intent of my post.

Geesh.

Peter C.