Re: Now THIS should work

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: Now THIS should work
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:48:22 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I've experienced starters that at the best say were, LOUSY!!  Worked in sort
of a lazy fashion all year,  Replaced with one from another car that was a
real spinner.  It worked perfectly in it's new home.  The lousy was still
lousy when placed in the donor car.

Try a swap with a known good one.

FWIW, Pa