Master Brake Cylinder Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Master Brake Cylinder Question
From: "Monty Love" <cmlove@knology.net>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 16:20:12 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Everyone;

I am mostly a lurker on this list.  I like to listen to all the good tech
help.

My question:  I have a brake master cylinder from a '73 Midget that I think
is rebuildable, but the inards was damaged when I finally got it apart.
The problem is the small piece of metal that links the two pistons in the
cylinder.  Can these inards be replaced?  Is there someone who offers the
parts or a service to rebuild the whole cylinder, including the inside
parts?

Thanks
--
Monty Love
'73 Midget Stripped Naked, getting new sheet metal in the garage.  Looking

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html