Re: Moparmom70 (ebay seller)

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>,"Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moparmom70 (ebay seller)
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:04:11 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Anybody know how to get the email address moparmom70@aol.com on a porno distribution list? any old spam lists?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 7:54 AM
Subject: Moparmom70 (ebay seller)

From a cached Google search:

(looks like @aol is her email address)
-------------
moparmom70@aol.com sucks

Alright, so about mid november I bought some projector
headlights on ebay.  I looked over the auction. only
problem was a burn hole and a missing adjuster cup
(probably $1 at the dealer to replace), $100, sounds
good.  Recieved the headlghts, absolute crap.  All the
reflective chrome on the inside that projects the
light is gone, one of them is rusty, one of the
adjusters is glued into place, the other is broken off
and missing, basically making the headlights
worthless.  I sent an email to the seller:

These headlight have quite a few other problems
besides the ones you listed...the adjuster for left
side high beam is glued on so it cant be moved, the
low beam tab is broken off and missing, the chrome is
coming off inside of the lenses, so theres basically
1 light out of 4 in good condition and its useless to
me.

Get a reply:

We over the headlights and described them as what
they were and we also clearly stated that there are no
returns all sales final.

Riiiight...so you put something up on ebay, say its
in good condition when actually its a worthless bunch
of junk, and then say All sales final?  Looks like
Ill have to go through paypal on this one.  So I do
just that.  Last week Paypal tells me they need an
official cost of repair for the headlights, so I go
over to sears, get the cost to replace the broken
parts ($384 or something) printed up on some nice
letterhead and fax it over to paypal.  They get the
fax, and I get this email:

A full refund on the PayPal transaction will be
awarded to you (this includes shipping and handling)
once the item, in its original condition, is returned
to the seller. You are responsible for return shipping
and handling costs.

Seems fair to me...I didnt get the impression that
the headlights needed $400 of work to be brought back
to useable condition when I bought them, do any of you
get that impression from the auction?
Shortly after I get this email from moparmom70@aol.com
(the seller.  Email posted on blog for spambots.):

ENJOY YOUR NEG!

Stupid bitch left me a negative

So I do the same.

And reply to her email:

You too.  Merry Christmas.

Reply Back:

Have anice day jerkoff!!!!!!!!!!! Hurt you much more
than me!

Ouch.  Filed another complaint through ebay about the
feedback...to be continued

Posted by: Dan on Dec 23, 04 | 10:16 pm
[2] comments
Your messages not reaching the list?