moparmom70

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: moparmom70
From: John Daniel Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:04:18 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My ebay story has been an emotional topic. I've been careful not to do
or say anything to violate my employer's computer use policy, my ISP,
or jeopardise my dispute with moparmom70. I still don't feel like I've
done anything wrong, but I may be faced with some employer problems
after receiving this message today. This is the first time I've seen a
real name.
John