Re: Machine shop chatter (no lbc)

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Machine shop chatter (no lbc)
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:53:35 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>

--- Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com> wrote:

> The 500% refers to fortune 500 company CEO's.

I am also a lifelong friend of a gentleman named Fred
Salerno, who retired 3 years ago as the Vice Chairman
and CFO of Verizon (not a division, the whole frigging
thing).  Fred made a nice dime his last 2 or 3 years,
but even he was nowhere near the numbers thrown around
here!

There seems to be a huge variance in executive comp.  Check this out:

http://www.ecomponline.com/

I was quite surprised to see that Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer at Microsoft
made only $1,000,000 each last year, including salary and bonus.

Larry