Re: Machine shop chatter (no lbc)

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Machine shop chatter (no lbc)
From: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 19:39:03 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
america has always been great at innovation and we charge a premium
for it.  what kind of nonsense is it to expect anyone to pay $1 more
for the exact same thing.  America in general asks us to pay thousands
more for much lower quality.  We need to be looking forward to gain
new markets with innovation in order to ramp up exports to a
reasonable level again, not concentrating on products and commodities
over 100 years old and done better and cheaper by nearly every
competitor.  Computers, vehicles, electronics, just to name a few...we
_were_ the top of our game because we were the only ones in the game.

--
http://beatracing.com

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html