Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: spritenut@comcast.net, jdc6@lehigh.edu
Subject: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 20:13:48 EST
In a message dated 3/3/2006 5:49:52 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@comcast.net writes:

Give us  his ebay name or item number so we can all ask him if whatever
else he is  selling has any paint on it.

I agree with Frank.  We can bombard all of his auctions with "is  there any
paint overspray on it?"  "If we buy your _______ and it is not as  described or
has paint overspray on it, can we return if for a full  refund?"  "is there
any chewing gum on the back or bottom?"  etc,  etc.  A dozen or so of this
should be able to get the point over.

I have negative feedback because I left a negative a couple of years ago
because I couldn't get an email response out of a seller. At least yours is
answering.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."