Re: No LBC Barking Dogs

To: ggroiss@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC Barking Dogs
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:59:37 EST
In a message dated 3/6/2006 11:51:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ggroiss@gmail.com writes:

My  question is, can anyone offer up suggestions on how to get them to
stop  aside from a few OZ of PB or some tasty Ethylene Glycol.  I would
like  to be discreet.

I was thinking of rigging up several dog whistles to an  airline and
place it in the yard running constantly for a few weeks.   Think it
will work.

I've always favored the crossbow...but if you could rig up the  whistles so
they would be bark activated and only go off when the dogs barked,  you might
train them not to bark.  You could probably market something like  that.

I seem to remember one fellow that set up a microphone and loudspeaker and
broadcast the barking back into the neighbors yard and that stopped the  dogs.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"