Re: no LBC bonded brake lining adhesive , brake question?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no LBC bonded brake lining adhesive , brake question?
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:20:41 -0500
Chuck,

This would have LBC content if someone needed bonded linings on a
Spridget or some odd ball LBC that you can't find shoes for. Or for
those of us that dabble in all things vehicular.

Give these guys a call:
http://www.pghshoeexchange.com/services/
I had bonded shoes on my 46 Dodge truck and damn if they didn't have
some in stock to exchange. I've dealt with them a few times over the
years and they are always kind enough to gab over the phone. They may
even bond them for you (for a fee) if you were to ship them over.

Dave