Re: metallurgy question

To: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: metallurgy question
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:24:22 -0800
Hi Bill,

I'll be using a single SU just like the POs original.  Its been running that
way for years now and its a good system.  I just finished a welding class and
was looking for an excuse to make something cool.  The cracking has been a
minor problem, but I hoped with the next iteration to make it better.
Obviously, since the fuel/air is being mixed before the split, its lends
itself well to EFI .  I'll probably try it someday after I work the bugs out
on the Datsun engine in the wife's Morris.  I was thinking about building the
"supersquirt" EFI that is easily found on the web.  But that's another project
for another day.

Glen