Re: Midwesterners, start your engines

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Midwesterners, start your engines
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:34:45 -0600
The system that snowed all over Oregon last night and today is due to
hammer the upper midwest Sunday into Monday. There's another system
still over the central Pacific that will make it's way across the US starting
on the west coast Tuesday morning and working its way east. Too far out
in time for anything more specific, but suffice it to say that winter ain't over
yet, folks....

Cheers!!
Jim - Meteorological Midget in Dodge City

--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget