Was BN7 - Now "This List"

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was BN7 - Now "This List"
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 20:47:26 -0500
Out of curiosity I went to the Healey archives to see what this was all
about and while in there, I poked around to refresh my memory what the
Healey List was all about.

Well, refresh my memory I did. Let me just say that if you ever have any
doubts about what a damn great list this Spridget List is, go over
there. It's almost like being back in school. Rules and regulations,
non-lbc banter barely exists, and jokes can only be submitted on
Fridays. The most lively exchange was a disagreement over the content of
the jokes.

Hopefully, they are at least having fun driving their cars.

To repeat what I've said many times before, this Spridget List is a
great resource, supported and contributed-to, by some great Spridget
owners. I'm going to try to make Kevin Valentine's July Rallye this year
to see first hand what some more of you look like without your
computers. (or webTV, whatever the case may be.)

I'm located in Central CT, the only Innocenti owner on my block,
hopefully I will meet more of you traveling through this part of the
country.

BTW, If anyone has a complete 948 that they want to part-with within
reasonable distance from CT, please contact me as I am working on secret
project to reduce the hp in a 1275 to 948 conversion. I can't really
comment any further than that, but I am looking for a good or at least
rebuildable 948.

Public Service Announcement: Be on the look-out Spring is coming !

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

SUPPORT BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE