Re: Was BN7 - Now "This List"

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Was BN7 - Now "This List"
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:15:17 -0500
Jay Fishbein wrote:

>  I poked around to refresh my memory what the
> Healey List was all about.

When I was restoring my Healey, I reupped on the Healey list.
I couldn't stand it so unsubscribed after my first "Friday Funnys"
where they were bitching about a foul language joke with words like
"urinate" and "masturbate"
Those jerkoffs really pissed me off so I left ;)
Any tech help you wanted could be easily had if you bought Norms tech
tip book for $$.
Any advise I gave was questioned, even though it worked fine for me and
I figured it out myself cause I wasn't buying a tech tip book.

> Hopefully, they are at least having fun driving their cars.

I'm sure they are and I bet they even have their Healeys on a trailer
behind their cars ;)